Today I would like to review Lovely Green Tea BB Cream by Beauty Credit, which recently I bought at Gmarket. This is quite an affordable BB cream (with shipping it costs around 14,700 Korean Won). This BB cream comes in a tube with a pump. The packaging is a simple and very nice. Contains 35ml. The product only comes in one shade.
Description on the official site
A 4-in-1 blemish balm (B.B.) cream that can be used as a foundation or makeup base whilst acts as a protective cream with nutrient essence.
• The green tea and natural ingredients help soothe irritated, red, blemished skin to help return to normal skin function.
• Natural green tea ingredient helps restore skin elasticity while providing optimum coverage for skin blemishes
• •Removes sebum
• Apply a thin layer every morning to problem areas.
I have a normal-combination skin-type (slightly oily in the T-zone and a little dry on the cheeks). And I have a light skin-tone.
Coverage: The coverage is light-medium. It covers redness on my cheeks and feels like nothing at all. Makes skin look luminous and radiant.
Texture: The texture is neither too thick nor too runny. It’s not a heavy BB cream but it’s definitely moisturizing and making my skin feel soft and smooth. The color of this BB cream is between a medium beige and gray, but it adapts quite well to my skin-tone.
Smell: The scent is very pleasant. It’s like a soft baby powder fragrance.
1. It is an affordable
2. It gives the skin a healthy glow and covers redness on my cheeks.
3. The pump is hygienic to use.
1. Comes only in one shade.
2. Does not include SPF.
Overall, this is my first bb cream experience and so far I love it. I stopped using a Foundation.
I think it will be perfect for a light-medium skin-tone and normal or dry skin. But even if you have an oily skin-type you can finish your make-up with loose powder.
And my overall raiting is 5/5.
Thanks for reading ^^